The Future of Passenger Processing—Right on Time
- Directly supports native applications without requiring software modifications
- vMUSE will run on Windows XP and Vista
- Easily scaled to fit small or large airports
- Allows passengers to check-in on their mobile phones
- vMUSE Enterprise is the ideal solution for airlines and airports of any size. The virtual check-in service eliminates the need for servers and core computing space.
Did You Know
MUSE passenger systems are found in more than 100 airports and used by more than 300 airlines worldwide.
Less is more with vMUSE. New passenger processing capabilities enable airlines to focus on just one suite of check-in applications and dramatically reduce operating costs.
Highly efficient and reliable, ARINC’s Multi-User System Environment (MUSE)—the venerable shared passenger and flight information system—already supports more than 300 airlines at over 100 airports worldwide. Now vMUSE condenses airport operations even more—ridding dependency on native applications and expensive secondary devices.
Virtualizing peripheral components like printers, hardware, readers, and other operating systems can significantly cut technology costs. The elimination of custom printers and costly paper products for boarding passes alone could reduce costs by as much as 4:1.
Economical and forward-thinking, vMUSE maximizes your operations by eliminating software engineering and development costs—giving smaller and mid-sized airports much more flexibility to upgrade their operations.
A quick and easy upgrade from the current i MUSE platform, vMUSE is designed to be interoperable with all current common-use terminal equipment (CUTE) technology and tomorrow’s common-use passenger processing systems (CUPPS).
Streamline your operations and propel your airline into the next generation of airport architecture—vMUSE.