Passenger Processing Systems
Experience and Innovation Keep People Moving
With the number of travelers increasing every year and changing security requirements, Airport operators are constantly working to keep lines shorter and passengers moving smoothly—making passenger processing more crucial than ever. ARINC has nearly 80 years of experience understanding and meeting the needs of the aviation and airport industries. We design, install and maintain processing solutions configured to be efficient, economical space-savers—fully integrated and easily adaptable to the always-evolving needs of airport operations.
- Check-In—From traditional to completely virtual, ARINC systems cover every aspect of check-in.
- Common-Use Kiosks—Self-serve solutions that keep airport operations flowing.
- Offsite Check-In—No matter where—hotel, cruise ship, convention center, even remote locations—ARINC solutions keep your passengers moving.
- Security—Access Control, Network Security, Data Security, Biometrics, Flight Crew Screening, Advanced Passenger Information (API), RFID Tracking
- Baggage—Reconciliation, security and tracking systems.
- Information Displays—FIDS configurations for any airports needs.