In the interest of keeping the cost of doing business down, ARINC provides easy online access to the information about supplying goods and services.
Relationship with Our Suppliers
ARINC values our business relationships with suppliers. Suppliers can support ARINC's commitment to customer satisfaction by providing high-quality products and services at best value. We strive to ensure that our business dealings with suppliers are fair, reasonable, and consistent with applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and with ethical business practices.
ARINC promotes competition for the procurement of goods and services to the maximum extent practical. We develop subcontracting opportunities for small and small disadvantaged businesses that are committed to providing best-value products and services.
To foster improved business relationships with suppliers, ARINC strives to:
- Reduce our supplier base by retaining only the highest performers
- Develop positive relationships with preferred suppliers who are committed
to continuous improvement
- Select sources whose technical competence, quality, delivery, performance,
and price provide the best total value to ARINC and our customers
- Provide accurate and timely technical and contractual direction to
suppliers, including cooperative troubleshooting on procurement issues
as they arise
ARINC expects our suppliers to:
- Provide best value
- Meet high standards of quality and technical excellence
- Accept a reasonable share of risk
- Demonstrate continuous improvements
- Adhere to high standards of ethical business conduct